Where to find more information
To find out more about z3c.form and its uses in Plone, consult the following references:
- The z3c.form documentation. This provides a detailed guide to z3c.form’s inner workings.
- The plone.z3cform documentation. Describes how to use “raw” z3c.form forms in Zope 2, and documents the Zope 2-specific extensions provided by this package.
- The plone.app.z3cform documentation. Describes how to use “raw” z3c.form forms in Plone.
- The plone.autoform documentation. Explains the raw behaviour of the plone.autoform library and its directives.
- The plone.directives.form documentation. Lists the form base classes.
- The Dexterity manual. Illustrates in various sections how z3c.form is used in Dexterity.